Prove your skills at our competitive shooter “Showdown” from TrueVRSystems. Do you have the reaction times necessary to score best?
Highlight: Showdown Tournament on Nov 9th 2019, register here
At “Showdown”, both teams start inside of an abandoned military base, which is segmented into three floors with different layouts. One floor represents one level in the game. The goal of the game is to tag the opposing players as often as possible. Players can reactivate themselves after being hit with walking back to their starting point. The team with the highest score at the end will proceed to the next round and meet new opponents. Action, fun and teamwork are the main requirements to come out on top.
The playtime is 20 minutes. Minimum 4, maximum 6 players.
- Arrival: 10 minutes ahead of your appointment
- Shoes: Sneakers/Running Shoes mandatory
- Health & Safety: For illnesses and other issues please contact our FAQ section if you can play. FAQ Health & Safety
- Alcohol: We don’t let you play if you had alcohol before the game
- Age: From 12 years old and min 145cm size. Per 4 kids always one adult needs to play that accompanies the kids (up to 16 years of age). We make no exceptions in terms of age, also not per phone.
- One Ticket equals 4 or 6 players depending on your ticket
- Confirmation: You’ll get an email confirmation with an electronic ticket. Per booking one person needs to be able to show the ticket on request, digitally or as a printout.
CHF 199.60 inkl. MwSt.