You are trapped by an artificial intelligence called Sophie. She’s bitchy. You’ll have to prove that you’re human by solving riddles together as a team. Communication is key.
In VR we do not need to stick to nature’s laws. Be prepared for something very special. A journalist called it the ultimate brain-fuck.
What can you expect? Watch our video Teaser of Escape Room Cube VR
The playtime is exactly 20 Minutes. In total you spend a minimum of 45 minutes with us.
Player minimum: 3, maximum: 4.
Throughput in 45 Minutes: Max 8 Players
- Arrival: 10 minutes ahead of your appointment
- Shoes: Sneakers/Running Shoes mandatory
- Health & Safety: For illnesses and other issues please contact our FAQ section if you can play. FAQ Health & Safety
- Alcohol: We don’t let you play if you had alcohol before the game
- Age: From 12 years old and min 145cm size. Per 3 kids always one adult needs to play that accompanies the kids (up to 16 years of age). We make no exceptions in terms of age, also not per phone.
- One Ticket equals one player
- Confirmation: You’ll get an email confirmation with an electronic ticket. Per booking one person needs to be able to show the ticket on request, digitally or as a printout.
CHF 44.90 inkl. MwSt.